At Southwest Children's Clinic we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physically healthy, productive and happy adults.
- About Sports and School Physicals
- Newborn Care: Helping Your Child Have the Best Start Possible
- What is ADD and ADHD?
- When You Should Bring In Your Sick Child